CBSE UGC NET June 2018 / CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Form/ Dates/ Eligibility/ Apply Online for the CBSE UGC NET June 2018 at the Official Website – cbsenet.nic.in
CBSE UGC NET June 2018
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to conduct the National Eligibility Test (NET) on the behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC). The main motive for conducting the National Eligibility Test (NET) is just to select the best candidates for the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Assistant Professor. Candidates can apply for the CBSE UGC NET June 2018 by visiting the official website of the CBSE NET. CBSE conducts this exam two times in a year i.e. in the month of June and December. Aadhaar Card is compulsory to apply for the CBSE NET. In this article, we provide all the details regarding the CBSE UGC NET June 2018 like application fee, important dates etc.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Form
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) issued a new notification on their official website in which they are going to conduct the National Eligibility Test (NET). Candidates can apply online for the National Eligibility Test (NET) by visiting the official website. The application form is out now and interested candidates can fill the application form before the last date of submission. Candidates can read the official notification before applying for the CBSE UGC NET 2018. We provide a link to the official notification at the end of this article.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Important Dates
|Name of the Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Application Form||6th March 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||5th April 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Fee||6th April 2018|
|Admit Card Issue Date||June 2018|
|Written Exam Date||7th July 2018|
|Answer Key Release Date||July 2018|
|Date of Result||Within 1 or 2 months|
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Fee
Interested candidates can apply online for the application form and submit it along with the application fee online before the last date of submission. Candidates can pay the application fee by the debit or credit card or net banking. The details of the application fee are given below:
- Application Fee for General Category is Rs.1000
- The application Fee for OBC Category (Non-Creamy Layer) is Rs.500
- Application Fee for SC, ST and PwD Categories is Rs.250
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Maximum age for applying is 28 years.
- There is also age relaxation of 5 years to the OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), SC, ST and PwD categories candidates. And 3 years of age relaxation to all those candidates who are posses LL.M degree.
- Candidate should have a master’s degree from any recognized university or institute.
- Candidates should have at least 55% marks in total in the post graduation and those candidates who belong to reserved category must have 50% marks in total.
- The Candidate should have subjects like Humanities and Social Science, Computer Science &Applications, Electronic Science etc.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their post-graduation are also eligible to apply.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Exam Pattern
- There will be three papers in the exam
- This will be an offline exam and candidates have to answer on the OMR sheet.
- There will be total 185 questions which are divided like 50 questions in Paper I, 100 questions in Paper II.
- All the questions will be objective type and each question is of 2 marks.
- The duration of the Paper I and Paper II will be of 60 & 120 minutes respectively.
CBSE UGC NET June 2018 Admit Card
The Central Board of Secondary Education provides all types of the necessary documents for this exam to the candidates. The candidates also get the Admit card for the exam from the authority. This Admit card helps the candidates to get the eligibility status to enter the examination hall. Thus we advise the candidates to follow the details given in the article to get the latest updates on the admit card.
CBSE UGC NET June 2018 Result
The authority also defines the performance of the candidates in the exam in form of the result. The candidates will get the result from the official website of the authority. So the candidates need to follow all the official schedule details to get the result. The candidates will get the admissions to the various JRFs on the basis of the result of this exam.
How to fill CBSE UGC NET June 2018 Application Form
- Go to the official website of the CBSE NET i.e. cbsenet.nic.in
- Click on the NET June 2018 Application Form
- Fill the application form without doing any kind of mistake and upload the scanned copy of required documents which are asked
- Click on the Submit and
- Pay the application fees
- Candidate can save the application form for the future purpose.