UP High School Admit Card 2019: The Board of High School and Intermediate Education is located in the Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. It is the examining authority of the Uttar Pradesh government which was established in 1921. The Board is responsible for conducting the examinations for the standard of secondary and higher secondary classes from the from both private and public schools of the Uttar Pradesh state which are affiliated by the education board of examinations. It is Asia’s largest board on the basis of the number of students. It conducts examinations for the 10th and 12th standard twice in a year.
UP High School Admit Card 2019
The number of lacs of students appears in the secondary examinations of UP board. Each student whosever had applied for the secondary examination required Admit card to appear in the examinations. The board organize its board examinations in the month of February and March of every year. It releases the admit card in the January month of every year on the official website of Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. Students who will appear in the board examination Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad can download the admit card from the official site of the board. To get more details related to the admit card of secondary examinations completely read this article.
उत्तर प्रदेश हाई स्कूल परीक्षा प्रवेश पत्र 2019
उत्तर प्रदेश शिक्षा परिषद् द्वारा सभी दसवीं कक्षा के परीक्षार्थियों के लिए प्रवेश पत्र प्रदान किए जायेगे। ये प्रवेश पत्र विद्यार्थियों को बोर्ड की आधिकारिक नियमो के अनुसार दिए जायेगे। अतः सभी विद्यार्थियों को इस लेख के माध्यम से प्रवेश पत्र के बारे में सभी जानकारिया प्राप्त हो जाएगी। उन्हें इस लेख में दी गयी सभी जानकारियों का इस्तेमाल करके अपने रोल नंबर लेने होंगे।
UP High School Admit Card 2019: Scheme
The Board of High School and Intermediate Education has the responsibility to conduct all the board examinations for the private and public schools of the state under the leadership of Government of UP state. It organizes the examination program for the board standard within the month of February and March for every session. Registrations for the board examinations begin in the month of October and November of every session.
Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad declares the date sheet and Admit card in January month of the year. Result declaration activity is done in the May month.
UP High School Admit Card 2019: Schedule
The Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh is going to declare the admit card with roll number very soon. It will declare the hall ticket for the annual examinations in the January 2019. Date sheets will be available at the beginning of January month of the year 2019 on the website of the board. Parishad can call the applications for the examination of the session 2018-19 in the November 2018 and will conduct the exams in the first quarter of the year 2019 after January month. Results of the final board exams will announce in the May month of the year 2019.
Schedule of the examination program for the session may be:
- Application Form: October-November, 2018.
- Exam Date Sheet: January 2019.
- Admit Card: January 2019.
- Exam Date: February-March, 2019.
- Result Declaration: May 2019.
UP High School Admit Card 2019: Process to Download
UP Board will declare the admit card in the first month of the year 2019 for the session 2018-19. Students can download the admit card from the official website of Parishad.
We are providing you with some easy steps to download the admit card:
- Open the official website of the Madhyamik Shiksha Board, Allahabad.
- Search the link for the admit card or hall ticket in the news section of the website.
- Click on the link and open admit registration page.
- Enter your registration number or application number in the given box and click on the submit button to your admit card.
- Your admit card which contains some details like your name, roll no, centre name, date and time of exams etc. will be open on the screen.
- Download it from download button and save it in the device.
- Also, take a print copy of the admit card.
UP High School Admit Card 2019: Key Points
The candidates will have to follow the key points to get the Admit cards. These key points will help the candidates to appear for the exams. Here we are providing you with some key instructions related to the use of admit card and examinations.
- Keep your admit in a secure way.
- It is an essential and very important document in point of view of examination.
- Do not loss your admit card anywhere.
- You are not eligible for the examination without your examination hall ticket.
- You can not appear in the examination without admit card so always keep it with you in examinations.
- If you lose the admit card the complaint about it and submit an application with the fine amount to issue a duplicate copy of admit card.
- This application submission will be on the centre of examination, your school’s authority of the examiantion and Madhayamik Shiksha Parishad, Allahabad.