ITBP Syllabus 2019 / ITBP Constable Syllabus / Head Constable and S.I. Syllabus / ITBP Exam Pattern 2019 / Download the ITBP Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019 from our website
ITBP Syllabus 2019
Candidates who are looking for the ITBP Syllabus are at the right place. Candidates who are going to appear in the recruitment exam can start their preparation for the exam. Indo Tibetan Border Police Recruitment Board will release the date of the exam very soon. Candidates can focus on those topics which are scoring. Candidates have practice on their week topics. In this article, we provide all the details regarding the ITBP Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2018. ITBP Syllabus 2019 is given below in the article.
ITBP Syllabus 2019 English Language
The candidates must use the official syllabus to prepare for the examination. The official syllabus for the English language is as follows. So they should follow this syllabus.
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Error Correction
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Active and Passive Voice
- Unseen Passages
- Idioms & Phrases
- Antonyms etc.
ITBP Syllabus 2019 Hindi Section
The candidates should also use the official syllabus to prepare for the Hindi language section. The official Hindi language syllabus is as follows.
- Idioms and phrases
- Sandy, Grammar
- One word substitutions
- Fill in the blanks, Samas
- Comprehension Passage etc.
ITBP Syllabus 2019 General Awareness
The candidates should also focus on the preparation for the General Awareness section. Therefore they should use the following syllabus to prepare.
- History of India
- Economy of India
- Indian Polity and Governance
- Cultural Heritage
- Indian Constitution
- Indian National Movement
- Science and Technology etc.
ITBP Syllabus 2019 Quantitative Aptitude
The candidates also have to use the official quantitative aptitude syllabus to prepare for the exam. The official syllabus is as follows.
- Number System
- Profit and Loss
- Decimal and Fractions
- Ratio and Proportions
- Time and Work
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- Mixtures & Allegations
- HCF and LCM
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Data Interpretation etc
ITBP Syllabus 2019 Reasoning
All the candidates should also follow the official reasoning section syllabus to prepare for the exam. The official syllabus is as follows.
- Number Series
- Non-Verbal Series
- Alphabet Series
- Decision Making
- Cubes and Dice
- Clocks & Calendars
- Number Ranking
- Blood Relations
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Mirror Images
- Embedded Figures
ITBP Exam Pattern 2019
- The duration of the exam will be of 3 Hours.
- There will be total 100 objective type questions.
- Each question is of 1 mark.
- The questions will be asked in English and Hindi language.
- Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks. 35% for General Category and 33% marks for SC, ST and OBC Categories.
- ITBP Exam Pattern is given below:
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General English||20 questions||20 marks|
|General Hindi||20 questions||20 marks|
|General Awareness||20 questions||20 marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||20 questions||20 marks|
|Reasoning||20 questions||20 marks|
This exam pattern is on the basis of the official structure. Thus the candidates need to follow this exam pattern to prepare for the exam. If they have any doubt in the details of the article then they can contact us for the further details.
How to Prepare for ITBP Constable Recruitment 2019
The candidates should keep the following points in mind while preparing for the recruitment sessions.
- They should always follow the latest official study materials to prepare for the recruitment sesisons.
- The candidates also have to follow the official syllabus as given here to prepare for the recruitment sessions.
- Candidates also have to make a sound study pattern to prepare for the recruitment sessions.
- The candidates also have to confirm the details of the syllabus & pattern from the official authority.