MP 10th Admit Card 2019: The Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh (MPBSE) is the for school education in the Madhya Pradesh state of India. It was established in 1965 by the government of MP. It is a part of the government of Madhya Pradesh for the education sector of the state. This works to grant reorganization and affiliation of schools, to conduct the exams for high schools and intermediation, to the creation of courses and textbooks intermediate and high school level. MPBSE organizes three school levelling board examinations:
- Middle school exam for 8th standard.
- High school certification exam for 10th standard.
- Higher secondary certificate exam for 12th standard.
It prescribes the syllabus for standard 9th to 12th, for its affiliated schools and exams.
MP 10th Admit Card 2019
The Board of Secondary Education of MP state is the authority of the examination which conducts the examination in the state for the students from 8th, 10th and 12th standard. The board organizes the annual examination in the month of March for every academic session. It will publish the admit cards for the 2019 examination in February month of the year 2019. The board will declare the date sheet for the exams 2019 at the end of January 2019. Students are allowing to download the admit card for the examinations of the session 2018-19 from the official website of the board.
मध्य प्रदेश दसवीं कक्षा रोल नंबर 2019
मध्य प्रदेश माध्यमिक शिक्षा परिषद् के द्वारा दसवीं कक्षा के लिए परीक्षाओ का आयोजन किया जायेगा। इन परीक्षाओ के लिए विद्यार्थियों को प्रवेश पत्र की भी जरुरत होगी। इसलिए सभी विद्यार्थियों को इस लेख के माध्यम से दसवीं कक्षा की परीक्षाओ के लिए प्रवेश पत्र दिए जाएगी। विद्यार्थियों को इस लेख के माध्यम से प्रवेश पत्र के बारे में सभी तरह की जानकारिया प्राप्त हो जाएगी।
MP 10th Admit Card 2019: Exam Scheme
MPBSE is going to release the admit card of the annual examination of the session 2018-19 for the students of secondary and senior secondary classes from schools of the whole state. The board conduct the examinations at the end of first quarter of the year and release the admit card and date sheet in the month of January and February of the year. Registration for the examinations is starting in the November month. Results of the annual examination are releases in the month of May of every year.
MP 10th Admit Card 2019: Possible Dates
Also in this year, the board will organize the examination program in between November 2018 and May 2019 for the session 2018-19. The board will call the application forms for exams in the November 2018. It will release the date sheet in the month of January 2019 and admit cards of the students in February 2019 on its authorized website. Examinations will organize in March and results will be declared in May month of the year 2019.
Possible date sheet for the session 2018-19 examination:
- Application Call: November 2018.
- Date Sheet: January 2019.
- Admit Card: February 2019.
- Examinations: March 2019.
- Result: May 2019.
MP 10th Admit Card 2019: Uses
The candidates should also know about the details of the uses of the Admit card. Following are some uses of the admit card in exam time:
- It is an essential document to appear in exams.
- Without admit card, you cannot be a part of the examination.
- It is an important ID of you for exams.
- It is very helpful in the examination to find the exam centre, roll number, date and order of the subject.
MP 10th Admit Card 2019: Steps to Download
Follow some steps to download the admit card which are given below:
- Open the official website or https://mpbse.mponline.gov.in/ portal of the MP government.
- Go to the latest update or active links section of the site and search here the link of the admit card 2018-19.
- Click on the link. The admit card registration page will be open.
- Enter here your registration number in the box and click on the submit button.
- If you want to print directly your admit card then click on the print button.
- Carefully probe your admit card and print it.
MP 10th Admit Card 2019: Instructions
For the examination some basic instructions also given on your admit card of exams. These instructions are must be followed by the students. Instructions are very helpful for the students who will appear in the examinations.
To keep you secure from any type of issue and problem at the time of examination we are giving you some instructions to follow in exams which are as follow:
- Keep your admit card always with you at the time of exams.
- Also, carry a photocopy of the admit card.
- Without admit card, you will not allow appearing in exams.
- If you lose the admit card anywhere, t, in this case, submit an application to the authority of the examination centre and another copy of the application also submit in your school to issue a duplicate admit of you to appear in the rest examinations.