RSRTC Recruitment 2019: RSRTC- Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation is work as the Department of Transport for the Government of Rajasthan State. RSRTC is a public transport company to provide the bus service in the Rajasthan, India. It provides the bus transport service in the area of Rajasthan and its all neighbouring states of India. It was founded on October 01, 1964. The department its services through three categories of buses like ordinary, express and deluxe. RSRTC has 50+ depots in the Rajasthan and 3 interstate depots in Delhi, Ahmadabad and Indore. The department operates its bus service in the 8 states of the country. In this article, we give you some details of the bus driver and conductor recruitment of RSRTC Department.
RSRTC Recruitment 2019
The RSRTC department is going to start recruitment for the post of bus driver and conductor to come over the shortage of the bus staff for the buses of Rajasthan Parivahan Nigam. The notification is released very soon of the recruitment of bus driver and conductor on the official website of the RSRTC and in the national newspaper and through a circular notification of RSRTC. Eligible candidates can apply for the RSRTC recruitment of bus driver and conductor via online application mode.
Department will open the vacancies of the approx 2000 blank posts of driver and conductors. In the article, we tell you about the RSRTC recruitment, application form, eligibility, exam dates, admit card and all other recruitment notifications. Therefore, we advised you to connect with us to get every update and suggested to read this article to get all details of the recruitment.
RSRTC Recruitment 2019: Notification
RSRTC is going to do the announcement for the recruitment of driver and conductor. It is the chance for the candidates to apply for the job under the government of Rajasthan. The notification of recruitment 2019 is declared very soon. This recruitment comes with a large number of blank posts of driver and conductors. Candidates can check the notification on the official website of the RSRTC and in the govt. job notification section of the national newspaper. Therefore, for new notification and update, you need to connect with us.
RSRTC Recruitment 2019: Application Form
The RSRTC driver and conductor recruitment will start very soon. It is great opportunity to work in the RSRTC Department. The application will starts as soon as possible via online mode on the official site of the department. Start date and last date declare very soon. Applications and payment of the application fee will accept only through online mode. Attachment of all the required documents is essential with the application form.
The application must be submitted to the RSRTC department before the due date of online application. In the all next sections of this article you will get the information of eligibility, application fee, the process to apply, important dates, admit cards, exam pattern, result, syllabus and selection process of RSRTC recruitment.
RSRTC Recruitment 2019: Eligibility Criteria
The application will start very soon on RSRTC driving and conductor recruitment 2019. So, the candidates who want to apply for this recruitment must be full fill the eligibility criteria for recruitment which is decided by the RSRTC association.
The eligibility criterion is given below of RSRTC bus driver and conductor recruitment:
- On the basis of RSRTC guideline, the candidate who wants to apply for the post of the driver should be completed 10th class from a recognized board.
- Candidate must have the heavy driving license.
- Must have a 3-year experience of driving.
- And the candidate who wants to apply for the post of conductor should be passed out 10th class and must have a conductor certificate & ITI trade certificate in relevant trades.
- Minimum age must be 18 years.
- Maximum age should be 35 years.
- For the candidates from reserved categories will get the relaxation in the maximum age limit.
RSRTC Recruitment 2019: Application Fee
To complete the application procedure, candidates must need to pay an amount of application fee through online mode at the time of registration.
Application fee of the RSRTC recruitment is decided by the recruitment team of the department. The fee will be mentioned in the recruitment notification of the department. According to last recruitments and guideline of RSRTC the application fee amount can be approx Rs. 500/- per candidate of general category and approx Rs. 150/- per candidate of reserved categories.
RSRTC Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
Dates of application form and examinations are not declaring till date. But the declaration of dates will perform very soon.
- Official Notification: Update soon.
- Online Application Form Start Date: Update soon.
- Online Application Form Last Date: Update soon.
- Declaration of Admit Card: Update soon
- Written Examination Date: Update soon.
- Result Announcement: Update soon.
RSRTC Recruitment 2019: Exam Pattern
RSRTC Recruitment authority prepared an exam pattern for the recruitment examinations of the department. The exam is organized in the written mode. After written exam, the process of skill test and personal interview is conducted by the HR department the authority. The question paper of written exam contains the total number of 200 of questions of objective type. The number of questions is equally (25 from each subject) divided into four types of subjects of Hindi, English, General Studies and Mathematics.
Time of 90 minutes is decided to attempt the complete question paper. Each question contains 0.50 marks in this exam. The exam is conducted in the language of English for questions of English subject and for the rest questions it used the Hindi language.
|Sr. no||Subject||Number of Question||Marks||Question Type||Mode of Exam||Language||Time Duration|
|1.||Hindi||50||25||Objective||Written (paper/pen)||Hindi||1hour 30 minutes|
RSRTC Recruitment 2019: Syllabus
To compete for the exam with excellent performance, the syllabus and exam pattern plays an important role in the exam. If you have knowledge about the syllabus of exam then you can easily attempt the question paper. Here below, we are providing you with the syllabus of each subject for the RSRTC recruitment 2019.
For General Studies:
General Knowledge of India
- Current Affairs- National & International.
General Knowledge of Rajasthan
- Develop and Facility Details of Cities and Villages.
- Heritage and Culture.
- Politics and Governance.
- Globalization and Urbanization.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Cloze Test.
- Tenses etc.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Cloze Test.
- Number System.
- Shapes and Spatial Knowledge.
- Data Handling.
- LCM and HCF.
- Addition and Subtraction.
- Decimal Fraction.
RSRTC Recruitment 2019: Admit Card
From the point of view of examinations, admit card is very important and essential paper/ document to appear in the written exam of the RSRTC recruitment. Admit cards of the applicants who will apply for the recruitment before the due date of application will upload on the official site of the department. Candidates will able to download their Admit card from the website by using their application number and password.
Steps to download admit card:
- To download admit card of RSRTC recruitment open the official site of association.
- Go to the recruitment tab on the home page of the site and click on the admit card button.
- The login page of RSRTC will be open.
- Enter your details like your application/ registration number and password and submit these entries.
- You admit card of RSRTC will be open on the screen.
- Probe all details given on the admit card and download it.
- Also, take a print out copy of it.
Your admit card will contain the following details:
- Name of Candidate.
- Roll Number.
- Application Number.
- Name of Exam Centre.
- Date and Time of Exam.
- Some Important Instructions.
RSRTC Recruitment 2019: Result
After exam process, every candidate waits only for the result declaration. The result of the written exam is declared within 20 to 30 days after the exam. Results are prepared on the basis of merit and RSRTC guideline. Candidates who passed the written exam are able to appear in the further process of selection like skill test and PI. The announcement of selected candidates of skill test and PI is done within 7 days after them.
RSRTC Recruitment 2019: Selection Process
The selection process of RSRTC recruitment follows the guideline and rules & regulations of the association. According to the RSRTC guideline, the selection process is:
- First of all written exam is organized and candidates are selected in this exam on the basis merit cut off which is decided by the association.
- After it, the skill test is organized for the selected candidates of written exam.
- In this, communication skill test, driving test for drivers and physical ability test are included.
- For the candidates who passed both above tests then they appear in the PI and document verification round.
- After of all these processes, the list of finally selected candidates is declared.
RSRTC Recruitment 2019: Process to Apply
To appear in the recruitment examination of RSRTC recruitment 2019 for driver and conductor the candidate must need to fill the online registration/ application form of recruitment. The registration can only do by online mode through the official website of the RSRTC.
Following is the process to apply for the RSRTC recruitment 2019:
- Open the official site of the RSRTC by the link: transport.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the home page of the site, click on the tab of recruitment.
- List of all recruitment related notifications will be open.
- Here search the link of RSRTC Recruitment 2019 and click on them.
- Fill the application form completely with your personal and academic details.
- Upload all the required documents with application form.
- Make your payment by using your debit card/ credit card/ ATM card or BHIM.
- After all of these print your application form and e-payment receipt.